- Install phone, Smart Classroom, video, and network cabling.
- Maintain job-related equipment, tools, and vehicle.
- Maintain VoIP phone system, voicemail, and billing system.
- Troubleshoot problems with network, phone, security cameras, and wireless access points.
- Work with other departments to plan moves, adds, and changes.
- Assist Desktop Support Technicians and Network Operations Manager in resolving network-related problems.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for resolving work requests quickly and ensure all communication systems are correct.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This is a security-sensitive position.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Associate’s (or higher) degree or successful completion of sixty (60) college credit hours
- Experience with Cisco VOIP programming, adds, and changes
- Experience with PBX and VoIP programming, voice mail programming, and billing software knowledge
- Experience with network and voice cabling, fiber optics, and phone system operation basics.
- Able to work on ladders, scaffolding, and other tall structures
- Effective communications skills; ability to discuss problems with customers and ensure quick and proper trouble diagnosis to correct problem in least amount of time
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb ladders, pull wire, kneel, and crawl to make repairs, adjust, and/or install equipment
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed to ensure least interference with students and staff
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6971
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
jeid-8bca[Register to View] 49a535d4613d3173e0