The Medical College of Wisconsin brings a synergy between the best medical education, research and patient care. Tomorrow’s discoveries happen right here alongside the very people who bring those lessons to our students. Every bit of knowledge, and every advancement, provides our students with an unprecedented, collaborative learning environment, and helps improve the vitality and care of our communities.
In the role of Database Analyst i working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our database analyst under general supervision, assists the Division of Pediatric Surgery in the support, development, implementation and maintenance of division-wide databases maintained in REDCap, Excel, etc.
• Builds, maintains, and provides support for division-wide databases.
• Maintains accurate data sets and reports for division-wide analysis and use.
• Assists database users and stakeholders with solutions for divisional needs.
• Tests and troubleshoots database enhancements before implementation.
• Facilitates database access, performs validation checks and analyze system performance following established standards and procedures.
• Performs database analysis projects.
• Assists technical administration in supporting divisional quality, research and data systems.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard databases and maintain confidentiality.
Core Business Hours
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum Required Experience: No experience required
- Preferred Experience: Experience in REDCap, proficient in Excel
Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.