- Perform routine and specialized cleaning and dusting of building facilities including classrooms, restrooms, laboratories, offices, computer rooms, shops, and locker rooms. Sweep, scrub, mop, strip, wax, and polish floors.
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets. Dust and clean walls, blinds, chalkboards, and “dry boards.”
- Clean restroom fixtures. Replenish restroom supplies.
- Clean doors, windows, and woodwork.
- Empty trash containers and take trash to dumpsters.
- Sweep and clean trash from outside building walkways.
- Clean glass outside of buildings using scaffolds, ladders, or window cleaning tools.
- Assist in making minor repairs to buildings (e.g., changing light bulbs).
- Report building deficiencies to Custodial Leads. Cooperate with faculty and students in moving furniture and equipment.
- Assist in set-ups for events and assemblies.
- Shifts may vary depending on need and may result in being assigned a permanent shift.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Ability to climb ladders
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and carry loads of 25 pounds or more on a frequent basis and 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, days, weekends, and holidays at supervisor discretion
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Must have one (1) year of related work experience
- Knowledge of use and care of janitorial supplies and equipment
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7216
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-061e15a6b29b4c4d83d14d3141fe4c98