- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen work areas.
- Ensure restaurant equipment is in clean and in orderly condition.
- Sweep, scrub, mop, strip, wax, and polish floors.
- Move equipment and furniture as needed in order to clean, dust, and polish furniture, fixtures, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Replenish restroom supplies and clean fixtures.
- Segregate and remove trash/garbage and place in designated containers.
- Hose out and clean garbage cans.
- Wipe down all cords and backs of equipment with appropriate chemicals, rags, and degreaser.
- Ensure the back door area leading to the employee entrance is cleaned and swept.
- Pressure wash and soap to break down the grease as needed.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure the best possible cleaning.
- Reliable and dependable to show up to work as scheduled.
- Must be able to follow oral/written instructions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
College benefits do not accrue with this part-time position. Scheduled hours are not to exceed 19.5 hours a week. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Applicant must be able to work 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM Monday through Friday, and 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM on Fridays.
- Applicant must be able to work flexible hours including, nights, days, weekends, and holidays at the supervisor’s discretion.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Candidate must be able to push/pull/lift/carry loads of 25 pounds or more on a frequent basis and 50 pounds occasionally.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) preferred.
- Knowledge of use and care of janitorial supplies and equipment.
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume.
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references of the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6988
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency