The Medical College of Wisconsin brings a synergy between the best medical education, research and patient care. Tomorrow’s discoveries happen right here alongside the very people who bring those lessons to our students. Every bit of knowledge, and every advancement, provides our students with an unprecedented, collaborative learning environment, and helps improve the vitality and care of our communities.
In the role of Research Program Coordinator II working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our Research Program Coordinator II works closely with Program Manager or Program Director to coordinate the daily administrative activities of the program. Provides support to the team to facilitate the achievement of the program's goals.
- Collaborate on the development of program materials including educational materials, marketing materials, websites, forms, and reports.
- Support Cancer Center Research Program leaders in coordinating research program activities including program meetings, seminars, retreats and working groups to foster exchange of scientific information and collaborative research.
- Work with program leaders to implement and maintain Advarra EVAL® database to ensure accurate data required for NCI Cancer Center Support Grant.
- Coordinate the Cancer Center Pilot programs, including research funding proposal announcements, knowledge expert for PIs, coordinating review committees and review process, maintaining the cancer center pilot program data base, shepherding proposals through the funding awards, progress reports and no cost extension requests.
- Maintain program timeline including tracking deadlines and program components.
- Coordinate and assist in the development of the program budget.
- Assist in recruitment and training of program staff.
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate program data.
- Report program data and progress to program stakeholders. Provide input on program design.
- Participate on appropriate committees relevant to the advancement of the program and the profession.
- Coordinate and manage program outreach activities including acting as a liaison with community organizations.
- Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
- Knowledge of technical, business, consultation, project management, and cultural awareness.
- Customer focus, building trust, communication, critical thinking, and influencing skills.
Appropriate experience may be substituted for education on an equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Required Experience: 3 years
Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.