Work closely with the CTSI Executive Director of Administration and the Program Director of the Masters of Science in Clinical and Translational Science Program, the Mentored Career Development Award Program/KL2, and the Clinical Research Scholars Program to plan, organize, evaluate, coordinate and manage the administrative activities of the programs. Provide support to the team to facilitate the achievement of the program goals.
- Works both independently and collaboratively to plan, manage and execute the goals/activities of the CTSI KL2, Master’s in Clinical and Translational Science, and Clinical Research Scholars Programs (e.g., scheduling of program-related events and meetings, delivery of services to achieve program goals, collect data for program progress, conduct surveys on all areas of program activities for evaluation of program effectiveness, maintains files/records/documentation, learner recruitment/interviews, orientation, required program reporting to funding agencies, other reporting requirements, etc.).
- Serves as primary liaison with the MCW Graduate and partner institution administration, faculty, departments, affiliated institutions, outside institutions and national organizations to coordinate, implement and ensure program requirements, and resolve relevant issues pertaining to the programs and associated program grants
- Collaborates with program leadership, faculty, students/trainees, Graduate School and other relevant stakeholders to facilitate administrative and other requests (program reviews, grade submissions, syllabi updates and preparation, admission decisions, etc.).
- Meets regularly with program leadership and CTSI leadership to provide updates, receive direction, and resolve relevant issues
- Maintains required program timelines and deadlines for program components.
- Organize and/or attend seminars and workshops.
- Coordinate recruitment of preceptors, instructors and speakers.
- Design and create program and educational materials such as brochures, flyers and handbooks.
- Collaborates with CTSI Business Operations Coordinators to monitor program budgets.
- Participates in department meetings and collaborates with other CTSI programs as needed.
- Develops and/or provide counsel to students/trainees, scholars, faculty and relevant staff on policies, procedures, and services.
- Participates in program grant submission and/or writing (e.g., collects relevant data, creates graphs and tables, organize grant materials, etc. to ensure successful grant submission, annual progress/interim reports, and other required reporting documents).
- Manage confidential information.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Required Experience: 3 years
Preferred Experience: Program Coordination in a research, medical or educational environment