Work closely with Program Manager or Program Director to coordinate the daily administrative activities of the program. Provide support to the team to facilitate the achievement of the program's goals.
- Collaborate on the development of program materials including educational materials, marketing materials, websites, forms, and reports.
- Work with program leaders to develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive databases and files related to the program.
- Maintain program timeline including tracking deadlines for program components.
- Monitor program budget.
- Organize internal and external meetings, site visits, and special events.
- Conduct or coordinate training for program participants.
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate program data.
- Report program data and progress to program stakeholders.
- Participate on appropriate committees relevant to the advancement of the program and the profession.
- Assist with other study coordination activities such as IRB and ancillary applications, ICF negotiations, etc. as needed
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
Knowledge of computers, clerical procedures, customer service standards, collaboration, and information management, HIPAA regulations, ICH-GCP and FDA regulations.
Proficient in MS Office/Excel
Organization, time management, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree
Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree
Preferred Experience: Experience with CTMS
Certification: CITI within 3 months of hire