The Medical College of Wisconsin brings a synergy between the best medical education, research and patient care. Tomorrow’s discoveries happen right here alongside the very people who bring those lessons to our students. Every bit of knowledge, and every advancement, provides our students with an unprecedented, collaborative learning environment, and helps improve the vitality and care of our communities.
In the role of Clinical Research Coordinator working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our Clinical Research Coordinator performs the day-to-day administrative activities of a clinical-focused research program. Provides support to the team to facilitate the achievement of the program’s goals.
- Coordinate research protocols including arranging necessary appointments and procedures, working collaboratively with other departments and institutions, and maintaining contact with study participants.
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate program data. Report program data and progress to program stakeholders.
- Identify problems or obstacles in the system/procedures related to implementation of the research protocols and communicate to the study investigators.
- Assure compliance with all relevant IRB and other regulatory agency requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of IRB documents and reports. Assist in the evaluation and writing of research protocols.
- Collaborate on the development of program materials including educational materials, marketing materials, websites, forms, reports, and preparation of peer reviewed publications
- Work with Principal Investigator to develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive databases and files related to the program.
- Maintain program timeline including tracking deadlines for program components.
- Monitor study related budgets. Participate in the development of program resources through literature searches, contact with outside programs, and review of funding opportunities.
- Assist in the development of research protocols, including support of grant writing and/or acquisition of research funding.
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
Knowledge of biology, chemistry, mathematics, documentation, and records management.
Data utilization, excel/basic database, complex problem solving, critical thinking, resource management, and writing skills. Experience in the management of data through relational databases and electronic data capture (i.e. REDcap) is helpful but not required.
Appropriate experience may be substituted for education on an equivalent basis
* Minimum Required Education: Associate degree
- Minimum Required Experience: 1 year
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.