The Medical College of Wisconsin brings a synergy between the best medical education, research and patient care. Tomorrow’s discoveries happen right here alongside the very people who bring those lessons to our students. Every bit of knowledge, and every advancement, provides our students with an unprecedented, collaborative learning environment, and helps improve the vitality and care of our communities.
In the role of Clinical Program Coordinator I working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In conjunction with the Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office (CTO) Education/Quality Assurance Manager, the CTO Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for continued implementation and maintenance of quality assurance guidelines and training. Emphasis on internal monitoring of investigator-initiated trials, for cause and random auditing of records and identifying potential knowledge gaps.
Appropriate experience may be substituted for education on an equivalent basis
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree in field relevant to the program
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years in clinical research or equivalent.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor of science
- Preferred Experience: Clinical research or equivalent. Experience in educational and/or audit program development and implementation preferred.
- Field: Science based program preferred
- Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class