We’re looking for those individuals—the creative thinkers and innovation seekers—who are content with nothing short of changing the world. Discover the endless opportunities within the Medical College of Wisconsin and be inspired by the work we can do together to improve health, and make a positive, daily impact in our communities.
In the role of Clinical Research Coordinator II working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our Clinical Research Coordinator performs the day-to-day administrative activities of clinical research trial programs. Provides support to the team to facilitate the achievement of the program’s goals. Assists with recruiting, training, and supervising staff and managing the program budget.
- Recruit, screen, enroll and obtain consent from program participants. Conduct or coordinate training for program participants.
- Coordinate research protocols including arranging necessary appointments and procedures, working collaboratively with other departments and institutions, and maintaining contact with study participants.
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate research data. Report program data and progress to study investigators. Work with Principal Investigator to develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive databases and files related to the program.
- Identify problems or obstacles in the system/procedures related to implementation of the research protocols and communicate to the study investigators.
- Assure compliance with all relevant IRB and other regulatory agency requirements.
- Prepare IRB documents and reports. Evaluate and write of research protocols in collaboration with the study investigator.
- Collaborate on the development of program materials including educational materials, marketing materials, websites, forms, and reports.
- Maintain program timeline including tracking deadlines for program components.
- Coordinate program outreach activities including acting as a liaison with community organizations. Organize internal and external meetings, site visits, and special events.
- Monitor study related budgets. Participate in the development of program resources through literature searches, contact with outside programs, and review of funding opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Certification: CITI training within 90 days of hire
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
Knowledge of biology, chemistry, mathematics, documentation, and records management.
Data utilization, complex problem solving, critical thinking, resource management, and writing skills.
Full-time role with expectations for coverage during core business hours and flexibility required as necessary to accommodate business needs.
Appropriate experience may be substituted for education on an equivalent basis
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.