This job is archived
- Contributing to JSI health supply chain projects and priorities.
- Co designing and leading supply chain talent and organizational development activities using a range of in-person and virtual modalities including classroom-based training, online/virtual workshops, distance/blended learning, videos and webinars.
- Developing a range of materials, including training curricula (facilitator guides, participant materials, other training support materials), standard operating procedures manuals, job support materials, other.
- Promoting information sharing, learning, and application of lessons learned within JSI and throughout the wider community through conferences, international meetings and strategic communication.
- Maintaining JSI’s technical leadership in health supply chain management, specifically in the area of supply chain talent and organizational development, by monitoring industry trends and advances and adapting them to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
- Growing our portfolio by identifying and fostering key client relationships, developing concept notes and pitches, and leading the proposal development process.
- Supporting and mentoring staff in appropriate areas of professional development.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in public health, supply chain management, pharmacy management programs in low- and middle-income countries or other relevant experience.
- Skills and deep experience in talent and organizational development, including facilitation, and training experience, including skills related to the use of Zoom and other electronic tools and software programs (online whiteboard platforms, etc.).
- Proven record in client engagement, leadership, project management and resource management.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with international funders and agencies, local partners, and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support all aspects of new business development, from concept design to client identification to proposal development and award.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation, a commitment to teamwork, interpersonal skills and social-emotional intelligence.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in French, Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Although the position is based in the JSI/Arlington office, telework arrangements will be considered. Regardless of location, candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country in which they reside.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please apply via our Careers Portal: Apply for Supply Chain Talent and Org Strengthening Advisor
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 07/28/2021.