Senior Consultant-HIV and Infectious Diseases(CQI)
$95,000 – $135,000 • yearly
JSI and World Education
The ideal candidate will have experience in clinical service provision and/or working in a healthcare delivery setting, project development and management skills, and significant technical expertise in HIV-ID and related fields.
This position has an annual salary range of $95,000 - $135,000. JSI offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, dental, vision, and a 401k with a company match.
- Provide leadership for project design, development, implementation, evaluation, and promotion, including as a project director/principal investigator or senior technical lead.
- Oversee and contribute technical expertise for the development of project deliverables, including needs assessments, technical assistance and training tools, clinical quality management activities, evaluation of program performance measurements, quality improvement approaches, reports, webinars, job aids, and presentations.
- Manage project timelines and budgets.
- Facilitate engagement of diverse partners and community members during project implementation, including federal, state, and local funders, national partner organizations, health departments, community-based organizations, planning groups, HIV/STI clinics, and community health centers, among others.
- Provide strategic thought leadership for the growth and diversification of JSI’s HIV-ID portfolio by contributing to business development efforts, relationship building, proposal writing, external positioning, and internal capacity development.
- Promote the application of best practices within JSI by sharing knowledge and information with colleagues and mentoring or supervising staff.
- Represent JSI externally through strategic partnerships and through networking, publications, and conference presentations.
- Graduate degree in public health, clinical care, or related field with at least 10 years of relevant experience. Some experience in clinical service provision and/or working in a healthcare delivery setting is strongly preferred; a combination of relevant educational, professional, and lived experience is considered.
- Well-developed skills in leadership, project development, and project management, including establishing processes and protocols, managing timelines and budgets, leading and supporting cross-functional teams, and developing relationships through effective communication with internal and external partners.
- Understanding of HIV-ID priorities, such as advancing syndemic and status neutral approaches, ending the HIV epidemic, eliminating viral hepatitis, and addressing the issues that drive racial, gender, economic, and other disparities in HIV-ID outcomes.
- Experience working with communities that are disproportionately impacted by HIV, STIs, viral hepatitis, and other infectious diseases, and incorporating diverse perspectives from people with lived experience into programmatic efforts.
- Preferred qualification: significant experience with business development, including knowledge of the funding and partner landscape.
Please apply via our Careers Portal:
Apply for Sr. Consultant
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service