- Conduct research. Specific tasks may include conducting environmental scans, literature searches, and interviews on the bylaws, policies, and procedures of RWHAP PC/PBs and summarizing findings into key themes and identifying potential sound practices.
- Contribute to the development of training products. For example, conducting a review of existing training products to identify areas for improvement and adherence to current style guides.
- Support project team operations. For example, taking minutes at meetings and supporting webinar delivery
- Meet public health professionals working to ensure access to quality HIV and other health services through networking with team members in formal and informal settings.
- Maintain a work schedule agreed upon by all parties.
- Conduct all work remotely.
- Attend team meetings, as needed.
- Fulfill tasks set out by mutual agreement with supervisor(s).
- Take initiative to meet professional colleagues and learn about their work.
- Ensure the timely submission of required internship and project drafts and deliverables.
- Maintain professionalism at all times during the internship experience, including adherence to all professional standards, policies, and procedures including dress, personal conduct, and attendance.
- MPH or other relevant masters degree completed or in progress
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Knowledge of Google Suite products (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Interest in learning about public health, HIV, and health equity
- Interest in working in a culturally diverse environment
- HIV prevention and/or care experience is desirable
- Qualitative research experience desirable
- Ability to work effectively remotely
Salary Range: $20 - $24/hour dependent on qualifications
Eligible Candidates can work in any state JSI R&T is registered (AZ, CA, CO, DC, GA, IL, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, PA, RI, VT, VA, & WI)
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 06/04/2022.
Please apply via our Careers Portal