$52,000 – $59,050 • yearly
JSI and World Education
ARC will address cross-cutting urban development challenges in secondary cities in Asia by promoting sustainable urban growth; supporting resilient, low-carbon urban infrastructure; and integrating climate change and environmentally-conscious approaches.
The PC will work under the supervision of the ARC Project Director, and will work closely with project operations and technical staff, and ARC’s country offices. The PC will take part in a range of activities related to operations, communications, technical topics, and research.
Salary range for the position is $52,500-$59,050. Salary commensurate with experience. This is a hybrid position that includes telework and working in JSI's Arlington Office. Staff are expected to regularly go into the office.
- Support day-to-day knowledge management team operations, including meeting coordination and agenda development, and note taking.
- Maintain team-tracking documents and tools, including updates to the deliverables tracker, publications inventory tracker, project Google Calendars, and other tools.
- Develop and execute, with approval from KM Advisor and Project Director, social media toolkits and calendars. Includes communicating with partner social media teams.
- Support execution of project deliverables.
- Lead coordination of internal and external meetings, conferences, workshops, webinars, and other events, including remote participation.
- Support coordination of regular project technical reporting - quarterly and annual reports - with inputs provided by project technical staff.
- Lead, with the approval of the KM Advisor and Project Director, regular project newsletters.
- Attend country/city team meetings and update deliverable/activity trackers.
- Support general procurement, vendor relations, payment processing, participant travel, planning coordination, and materials development and inventory tracking.
- Support staff recruitment and hiring process.
- Support the backstopping of JSI led field office finance and operations.
- Manage project Zotero library and train staff on project Zotero policies.
- Create and maintain an organized library of project photos.
Experience: Post-graduate work experience preferred, but work experience through Peace Corps, school, and/or summers accepted. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply! Previous communications experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptionally organized and attentive to detail; able to create and maintain organizational systems for professional collaboration.
- Excellent communicator, able to synthesize complex information clearly and accurately.
- Comfortable helping others prioritize and stay organized in a busy, fluid environment.
- Ability to work independently and in groups; manage multiple tasks concurrently; and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a multicultural team environment. Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
- Ability to work comfortably in the Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google Workspace (Google Docs, Drive, Slides, etc.).
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience in planning and coordinating events, travel logistics, and basic financial management.
- Experience with corporate file management systems.
- Confident in taking initiative within defined scope and driving work independently.
- Solution-oriented and proactive when faced with problems and gaps in information.
- Experience with Slack.
- Languages: English fluency required.
Please Apply via our Careers portal:
Apply for Program Coordinator
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service