- Perform procedures relating to JSI & WEI vendor payments (review and process vendor bills for appropriate coding and back up, print checks, submit to authorized signatories for review and approval and post payments).
- Set up new JSI & WEI Vendors, as needed, in Costpoint.
- Reconcile JSI & WEI vendor invoices and statements.
- Maintain back-up in the JSI & WEI Vendor Accounts Payable drives.
- Manage off-site storage, including submission and retrieval of records, as needed.
- Identify and report unresolved discrepancies to the Controller.
- Reconcile JSI & WEI checkbook entries to general ledger.
- Prepare JSI & WEI year-end audit reports, as required, and pull back up documentation for audits, as needed.
- Enter JSI DC Wires into Costpoint.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or 3-4 equivalent work experience
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and provide audit trails
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles a must
- Proficiency in computerized environment - Costpoint a plus
- Experience with federal, state, local or foundation grants and contracts preferred
- Fluent in English