Director, Talent Management
JSI and World Education
In partnership with the Global People Officer (GPO), the Director of Talent Management will build a global talent management infrastructure that aligns with JSI’s strategic business imperatives, vision, and values. As part of the global human resources team, the incumbent will foster a culture of knowledge exchange, coaching, and training to engage and develop the workforce at all levels. The incumbent will collaborate across the organization to implement JSI’s global talent management strategy, programs, and processes to include: leadership development, talent analytics and dash boards, review processes for high potential identification, mentorship/coaching and internship programs, succession and workforce planning, performance management, all aspects of talent acquisition, and organizational learning.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner in the building of a global talent management infrastructure that aligns with JSI’s strategic business imperatives, vision, and values.
- Drive and execute enterprise-wide succession planning, focusing on critical roles, developing talent maps, and driving development plans and actions to enable our future leaders.
- Partner with the business leaders to align talent planning process including, determining talent gaps, assessing internal as well as external talent pools, and bridging the workforce gaps.
- Develop and implement upskilling and reskilling training, learning & development plans, and solutions to promote individual growth and organizational development in support of strategic business initiatives.
- Partner with business and HR leaders to determine ways to engage and retain employees through development, as well as, to define career paths and programs required to enable success and build future leaders.
- Create, implement, maintain, and evaluate leadership and technical competency models that will facilitate the growth and enable the success of our employees.
- Ensure a diversity, inclusion, and engagement lens is integrated into all talent management processes and systems.
- Partner with leaders, hiring managers, and the recruiting team to forecast short- and long-term hiring requirements and collaborate on organization-wide recruiting activities and overall talent acquisition strategy
- Create and implement efficient and effective talent acquisition strategies across all levels to improve quality and diversity in recruitment activities across the hiring spectrum; from internship and early career programs to executive leadership positions, working with recruiting staff to drive engagement with academic institutions, and professional societies and organizations to build productive and sustainable sources of talent aligned with JSI’s objectives.
- Serve as a talent subject matter expert and coach to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Leverage internal and external analytics to assess programs, process performance, and business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, with 15+ years of human resources experience, of which, at least 10 years must be at a sr. manager or director level; at least 5 years’ experience in an international and/or dispersed organization.
- Deep expertise in organization development, organization effectiveness, talent management, leadership development, talent planning, mentorship and coaching, performance management processes, learning and development, career development, and workforce planning.
- Referenceable experience in driving transformation to achieve specific business imperatives.
- Demonstrated business acumen, strategic thinking, interpersonal, relationship-building, influencing, decision-making, and negotiation skills.
- Experience planning and addressing future talent and culture needs, including change management required to shift culture successfully.
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills with a proven track record of using data and metrics to evaluate needs, drive change, and measure impact.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to measure the impact of talent programs on the organization.
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% or as needed.
This description is not all inclusive. The incumbent will perform other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other managers when necessary. JSI reserves the right to change duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Please apply via our Careers Portal:
Apply for Director, Talent Management
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service