- Develop lists of prospective students, provide them with relevant information and opportunities to connect to the college, help them develop a plan to attend college, and guide them through the admission and enrollment process
- Work with the Director of Recruiting and Outreach to plan, implement, and evaluate activities and programs to attract prospective students to the College
- Work with College Coordinators and Dual-Credit Advisors to identify prospective students and recruit them to Lee College
- Work with Division Chairs and staff who oversee the First Year Experience to connect prospective students to faculty and staff who can inform prospective students about specific career paths and how to be a successful college student
- Represent College at service area schools and attending day/night/weekend college fairs, career days, and other community events
- Present information about college admissions, financial aid, degree options, and student life to prospective students
- Input data in PeopleSoft and provide monthly reports regarding onboarding for the caseload; conduct phone calls to prospective students; conduct campus tours and assist students and parents
- Manages a recruitment caseload made up of area high schools, businesses, and community events
- Provide excellent customer service to school districts, businesses, and prospective students
- Foster and cultivate collaborative relationships with other campus departments and positions
- Assist with registration events, new student orientations, and Student Ambassador program
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assisting in projects assigned by the Director of Recruitment
- Maintain knowledge of college programs of study, admissions, registration, financial aid, counseling processes, and community resources
- Ability to utilize technology to attract and communicate with prospective students and families
- Create a welcoming and engaging environment to connect with new students
- Assist with the development of enrollment marketing publications and communications (viewbook, open houses) in collaboration with the Marketing department
- Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree
- Two (2) years of related work experience
- Must have excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate complex information to multiple audiences and to work collaboratively and professionally
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and willingness to learn new applications
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter with strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Experience in student recruitment at the community college level
- Two (2) years of experience in admissions, testing, recruitment, and other related student service activities
- Three (3) years of experience in sales/brand promotion
- Experience in working in a relational database (PeopleSoft, Banner, etc.)
- Bilingual – able to read, write, and speak both English and Spanish
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7043
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency