Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Vice President for Academic Affairs
Vice President for Academic Affairs
Tarrant County College District
Posting Number: F004768
Position Status: Full Time
Assignment Length: This field only applies to Faculty
Grant Funded: No
Class Code: 10
Pay Rate: Commensurate with education and experience
Location: Trinity River
Department: TR Academic Affairs
Reporting to the campus president, the vice president for academic affairs (VPAA) is responsible for leading and creating an environment that is student ready and promotes collaboration, innovation, excellence, and integrity.
This leadership position is responsible for the academic credit and non-credit programming for the campus, including program development and assessment; budget management, teaching and learning assessment; recommends faculty appointment, professional development, academic student support (i.e. library, learning centers) and evaluation; and adherence to college policy and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures:
Desired Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures:
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment and a setting that is diverse and urban
- Ability to think critically to effectively solve and communicate problems in a fast-paced environment where the demands for work are varied, and unpredictable in scope and volume
- Ability to analyze data and provide sound recommendations based on policy, procedure, practice, and existing regulations
- Ability to delegate work appropriately to faculty and staff to meet College and campus deliverables
- Ability to use computer applications and enterprise systems, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Skilled in excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with diverse populations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.Special Instructions Summary: Posted:
06/23/2022To apply, visit https://jobs.tccd.edu/postings/29566Tarrant County College is an equal opportunity/equal access institution.Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Tarrant County College District (TCC) is a dynamic and growing community college in Tarrant County, Texas. With six campus located in Fort Worth, Arlington, Hurst and online, TCC is one of the 20 largest higher education institutions in the United States.
Mission: Tarrant County College provides affordable and open access to quality teaching and learning.