The Ball State University Office of Undergraduate Programs is looking for an Executive Director of Student Outcomes.
At Ball State University, Inclusiveness and freedom of expression are a part of our enduring values and inform all of our efforts. We encourage applicants to familiarize themselves with our Inclusive Excellence Plan to learn more about our commitment and to identify how you might contribute to these efforts.
- The Executive Director is responsible for the management of all student services matters related to Miller College of Business undergraduate programs, including;
- curriculum management,
- Assurance of Learning (AOL) as per AACSB accreditation processes/reporting,
- student advising support,
- development and implementation of programming for student engagement, retention, and timely graduation.
- The Executive Director is responsible for formulating and implementing innovative initiatives that improve recruitment, retention, and timely graduation.
- The Executive Director supervises undergraduate programs faculty and staff that is currently comprised of the Director of Students Services, Director of Student Retention and Success, an Office Coordinator, and Secretary.
Minimum Qualifications: Master’s degree from an accredited institution. Three years of experience with some combination of student programming, curriculum process management, and assessment of learning.
Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Master’s Degree in Business (MBA) from an accredited institution.
- Some combination of:
- student programming,
- curriculum design and process management,
- assessment of learning;
- Working with student organizations, alumni and employers, and faculty in a business-school setting;
- Awareness of AACSB accreditation process,
- Student retention and success,
- Exemplary communication and collaboration skills.
Apply online at: https://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/31918 .
Include the following documents with your application: resume and cover letter addressed to search committee chair, Matt Marvel.
In the Applicant Documents section of this application, please provide an inclusive excellence statement describing how you would contribute to the development of a diverse and inclusive learning community at Ball State University through your teaching, research, and/or service. Please include examples of your contributions when possible. Word limit 500.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will be accepted through 08/26/2022. The available salary is $70,000- $85,000.
Ball State University lives the values of Beneficence. We invite you to be part of our community.
Ball State University is located in Muncie, Indiana, on an attractive campus 45 miles northeast of Indianapolis. Approximately 22,000 graduate and undergraduate students enroll in one of eight academic colleges that offer 120 undergraduate programs. We offer more than 140 master’s, doctoral, certificate, and specialist degrees, with many of them ranking among the best in the nation. We engage students in educational, research, and creative endeavors that empower our graduates to have fulfilling careers and meaningful lives enriched by lifelong learning and service, while we enhance the economic, environmental, and social vitality of our community, our state, and our world.
The university offers an excellent wellness program and extensive benefits offerings to include a generous paid time off package and paid parental leave. For further information regarding benefits please visit: https://cms.bsu.edu/About/AdministrativeOffices/HumanResources/Jobs/Benefits-and-Community/Faculty
Ball State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.