Assistant Professor Of Counseling Psychology
California State University, Long Beach
- Teach a range of courses in counseling psychology, such as psychological assessment, cross-cultural counseling, family systems, psychopharmacology, and clinical interviewing. Mode of instruction may include in-person, hybrid, online, and/or any combination thereof.
- Develop and maintain active research, scholarly and creative activities related to counseling or clinical psychology
- Provide supervision to students in clinical practica
- Actively engage in program-related service activities such as program coordination, student advising at the master’s level, chairing and serving on thesis committees
- Participate in faculty governance at the department, college, university, and community levels
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service