ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF NURSING
California State University, Long Beach
- Teach didactic and clinical courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels, as appropriate. Mode of instruction may include in-person, hybrid, online, and/or any combination thereof.
- Serve as the coordinator of the clinical specialty, as appropriate
- Participate in curriculum development, course assessment , student recruitment and retention, advising nursing majors
- Serve either as member or chair the theses, directed studies, doctoral projects and comprehensive exam committees
- Serve as a liaison between the School of Nursing and the clinical agency.
- Participate in faculty governance by serving at the departmental, college, university and community
- Engage in service activities as appropriate
- Maintain an ongoing program of scholarship leading to publication
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service