- Teach courses in PETE undergraduate and graduate programs as assigned. Mode of instruction may include in-person, hybrid, online, and/or any combination thereof.
- Develop and enhance graduate PETE program.
- Conduct and publish research, scholarly and creative activities in area of expertise.
- Develop and sustain external funding.
- Supervise undergraduate and graduate student research, including graduate theses, projects and/or comprehensive examinations.
- Advise undergraduate and graduate students regarding career and secondary degree options.
- Establish service-learning opportunities for students.
- Participate in service to the department, college, university, profession, and community.