- Teach undergraduate and graduate courses in the Aerospace Structures and Materials areas as well as fundamental undergraduate courses in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. Mode of instruction may include in-person, hybrid, online, and/or any combination thereof.
- Develop new courses and laboratories, and update existing courses
- Supervise student projects and theses
- Prepare/write and submit grant proposals and seek research funding
- Conduct independent and collaborative research leading to publication and external funding
- Participate in service to the department, college, university, and community as appropriate