- Teach lower-division courses in Latin American art and architecture survey; teach upper-division courses relating to Latin American art and architectural history; teach upper-division courses relating to Pre-Columbian art and architectural history or another area of specialization. Modes of instruction may include in-person or alternative mode of instruction (hybrid, online, and/or any combination thereof).
- Direct Art History graduate students engaged in research and thesis development of Latin American art and Latinx topics.
- Serve as Art History Program Head and Art History Graduate Student Coordinator on a rotating basis.
- Engage in curriculum development (may include Latinx).
- Establish a consistent ongoing record of research, scholarly and creative activities.
- Participate in service to the School of Art, committee work, college, university, and community.