- Master's degree or advanced degree of at least equivalent standard from an accredited college or university. The required degree must be completed at the time of filing an application.
- One year of successful full-time experience in a senior leadership position in education, business, industry or government, preferably as a college or university administrator.
- A sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of district faculty, staff and students.
The current salary range is $217,323 - $269,225 annually. Employee benefits include 15.5 paid holidays and 24 days paid vacation annually, comprehensive medical/hospital, dental, and vision care plans, and a $50,000 group life insurance policy.
FILING AN APPLICATION
To be considered for this position, and to review the full position announcement and to file application please click on the following link: https://laccd.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=6&id=1266
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
1. A completed LACCD online application.
2. A letter of application of no more than three pages is requested. The cover letter for application must describe skills and experiences that have prepared you to successfully meet each of the leadership competencies described in the position announcement.
3. A current resume of professional experience, educational background, and other pertinent information.
4. A list of eight references with business and home telephone numbers, including two supervisors, two subordinates (including one support staff member), two faculty, and two community members.
5. Copies of transcript(s) (official transcripts will be required if selected for an interview). Documentation from an approved foreign transcript evaluator is required for degrees received from other countries.
The Search Committee will begin reviewing applications after 4:30PM May 27, 2022, however, applications may be accepted until the position is filled. To be considered in the first reading, applications must be submitted by 4:30PM May 27, 2022. For additional information, contact LACCD Human Resources at via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All confidential inquires and nominations should be directed to search consultants of PPL, Inc., Dr. Pamela Walker, email@example.com (916- 768-8565), Ms. Diane Clerou firstname.lastname@example.org [Register to View] )
LACCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, visit https://laccd.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=6&id=1266
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency