- Perform clerical duties including typing, filing, copying, maintaining forms, scheduling appointments, answering the main office phone, and responding to questions regarding TRiO SSS program.
- Help market the SSS program and promote services through informational presentations to faculty, staff, prospective students, parents, and the campus community as needed.
- Create and maintain participant files, enter participants' information into the Blumen database, and compile site visit binders.
- Update social media pages.
- Design and maintain a monthly event calendar.
- Create a wide variety of correspondence; edit for accuracy, appearance, readability, and style.
- Order, inventory, and organize all departmental supplies.
- Assist students with Blackboard & PeopleSoft troubleshooting.
- Assist Director with preparing and submitting departmental federal annual reports.
- Assist with coordination and administration of program activities required by the grant such as cultural activities, university visits, campus activities, and workshops for TRiO participants.
Additional duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer general questions regarding college applications, financial aid, and registration.
- Maintain front area of the office, storage room area, and program inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist in the supervision of TRiO student workers.
- Attend campus/community events, workshops, and meetings on behalf of TRiO.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Six (6) months of related work experience
- Must demonstrate proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Must be aware of and sensitive to cultural differences
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to use technology with minimal to no supervision
- Must be able to document data collection in an accurate manner
- Demonstrate familiarity with computers and database programs: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Experience with Blumen database.
- Knowledgeable of FAFSA and financial aid policies and procedures
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7174
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency