Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Recruitment Technician (Two Positions)
Department: Human Resource Services (Dept)
Date Opened: 08/29/2022
Close Date: 9/19/2022
Independently performs highly responsible and paraprofessional specialized and technical level work conducting full-cycle recruitment and selection of District personnel; coordinates the recruiting and hiring processes; provides technical support to hiring committees; coordinates with applicants.
Benefits: Full-time employees receive fully-paid benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents; life, disability, and long-term care insurance; and sick leave, vacation and paid holidays. Estimated maximum value of these employer-paid benefits is approximately $25,426 annually. All full-time classified employees are enrolled in CalPERS (California Public Employees Retirement System).
To be eligible for this position, you must meet and provide evidence of the following minimum qualifications:
• Experience: Three years of employment recruiting and hiring experience.
• Education: Equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade
• For work experience, a “year” is defined as equivalent to 40 hours per week for 12 months.
• Transcripts must be included to receive credit for education and/or to substitute education in lieu of experience (i.e. Bachelor’s degree = 4 years of experience). Click here for Guidelines for Equivalency for Classified Positions.
• Only coursework completed at, and degrees awarded by, accredited institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education will be considered as satisfying the minimum qualifications. Coursework and degrees that are completed outside of the United States are required to have transcripts evaluated (evaluation to U.S. equivalency and a course by course analysis) by an appropriate U.S. credentials evaluation service. For a list of credentials evaluation agencies accepted by Palomar College, visit the National Association of Credentials Evaluation Services (NACES) website at www.naces.org, or the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) website at http://aice-eval.org/.
Diversity Statement: Palomar College serves over 30,000 students from a variety of backgrounds and we are proud to be a Hispanic Serving Institution. Our student body is rich in its diversity. Click here to see a quick overview of our student demographics on our recent Student Fact Sheet.
Palomar College is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, access and antiracism. We are dedicated to empowering students to succeed and are guided by our core values; some of which are the following:
- Access - We make education possible for everyone.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - We recognize and respect diversity, seek to foster a culture of inclusion and belonging, and strive to address inequities.
All positions require cultural competency which includes the sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff.
To Apply: Visit https://palomar.peopleadmin.com/postings/22232 for full details and required application materials.
About the District:
Palomar College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive, two-year community college that serves the greater North San Diego County region. Palomar College offers over 200 associate degrees and certificate programs to approximately 25,000 full- and part-time students. A favorite in the community among local institutions of higher education, the College is recognized as one of the top 100 Colleges and Universities in the nation for serving Hispanic students. Palomar College is just 12 miles from the Pacific Ocean and 30 miles away from all of the exciting cultural activities that San Diego has to offer.
Palomar College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
San Diego, California, United States