This job is archived
- Support the student organization conduct process, utilizing an educational and developmental approach to foster organizational success and compliance. Coordinate incident report intake and referral, review of investigation reports, determine charges, and facilitate call-in meetings and sanction consultations. Build collaborative partner-ships with campus colleagues, and utilize Maxient system to manage student organization accountability case files.
- Facilitate and evaluate effective student organization risk management and event planning efforts through advising of students and advisors, coordinate consultations and communication with organization leaders, and manage student organization Risk Initiative Funding process.
- Support the SODA office in administrative review processes and area projects. Field phone calls, walk-ins, and drop-in meetings. Coordinate the advertisement, selection, and supervision of practicum students for the SODA area.
- Serve as an advisor for a department-assigned recognized student organization. Advise the organization in leadership development, risk management, financial oversight, event programming and logistics, and marketing and communications.
- Required: Master’s degree plus two years’ experience in student affairs work or related specialty OR bachelor’s degree plus four years’ experience in student affairs work or related specialty.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in student affairs, higher education or a related field. Two or more years post-graduate experience in higher education student affairs, with specific experience in student organization management and advising, risk management, and student organization conduct and accountability.
- Apply at https://jobs.tamu.edu, Posting # R-042212. Candidates are strongly encouraged to include a copy of their resume and a cover letter outlining their qualifications for the position. Application review will begin immediately, with a priority deadline of November 14, 2021. For more information, contact Mr. Tyler Sellers at email@example.com.