- Develops a competitive schedule; adhering to university and departmental practices relating to expenditures; cultivating and maintaining effective relations with students, parents, faculty, staff, media, and friends of the University.
- Plays a leadership role in fundraising for the program, department, and University.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution; AND
- Minimum of one (1) year of: demonstrated coaching and recruiting experience; and/or professional league playing experience; and/or experience which would provide adequate training to coach at the Division I collegiate level.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of and adherence to all NCAA rules, policies and procedures pertaining to Women's Golf. Demonstrated coaching and recruiting success at the collegiate level.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills; strong commitment to the academic achievement of student athletes. Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse student population; the ability to act as a mentor and leader; fundraising experience is desirable.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- The university offers an excellent benefits package, including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, retirement & savings, tuition waiver and more.
- Classification / grade: 2379 / Coaching Specialist
- The anticipated HIRING RANGE: $5656 - $6055, dependent upon qualifications and experience. The salary range for this classification is: $5656 - $10,560 per month.
- HOURS: Full Time; 40 hours per week; Monday through Friday; may include evenings and weekends.
- TEMP: This is a Temporary-renewable position, end date to be determined.
- The individual hired for this role will physically work on-campus in Northridge. This is not a telecommute position.
- Applications received through December 14, 2022, will be considered in the initial review and review of applications will continue until position is filled.
- This position is a sensitive position as designated by the CSU. The selected candidate must pass a fingerprint clearance (LiveScan).
- A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
- The person holding this position may be considered a 'mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
- In accordance with the California State University (CSU) Out-of-State Employment Policy, the CSU is a state entity whose business operations reside within the State of California and prohibits hiring employees to perform CSU-related work outside of California.
- Candidates should apply by completing the CSUN on-line application. To submit an application and for more detailed information on the application and hiring process, please visit this link: www.csun.edu/careers
- CSU requires faculty, staff, and students who are accessing campus facilities to be immunized against COVID-19 or declare a medical or religious exemption from doing so. Any candidates advanced in a currently open search process should be prepared to comply with this requirement. To learn more visit our Matadors Forward site: https://www.csun.edu/matadors-forward/faculty-and-staff-fall-guidelines
Equal Employment Opportunity
CSUN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, and disability. Our nondiscrimination policy is set forth in CSU Executive Order 1096. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self-disclose by contacting Recruitment Services at [Register to View] .
To apply, visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/nr/en-us/job/521011/head-coach-womens-golf
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
jeid-389ffda[Register to View] 851306d8bd00d59