- Provide fiscal oversight to the Theatre Arts Department by analyzing, processing, and recording financial transactions, monitoring and reconciling accounts of operating budgets funded through General Fund (including year-round operations) IRA, CERF, Foundation (Cal Rep Company), SEF Funds, Lottery Funds and any grant Funds. Create budget projections and cost solutions for department lecturer budget.
- Provide academic programs support by establishing and maintaining CMS related course files, course/classroom scheduling, student enrollment restrictions, and other related data maintained on the CMS student Information System. Research and analyze department schedules along with enrollment projections to provide insight to class scheduling needs.
- Coordinates personnel processes including preparation of personnel documents, Payroll/Time reporting forms and spreadsheets and assisting in contracts, appointments, and search activities for academic and non-academic employees
- Responsible for providing administrative support by knowing and adhering to policies and procedures and applying them to the activities of the Theatre Arts Department
- Directly supervises Box Office Manager, federal work study students, and office staff. Coordinates office services and efficiency and organizes and maintains office records.
Able to multitask and function in a busy open office area with constant interruptions. Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information. Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills. Analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills. Keeps a high attention to detail and able to accurately assign priorities in a deadline driven atmosphere. Expert knowledge of People Soft (or equivalent), an online scheduling and storage programs (such as google calendar/dropbox), and internet-based communication technology (skype, etc}. Very effective organizational skills including stress and time management. PC computer skills utilizing Word, intermediate to advanced Excel, email, and campus CMS system (both financial and student systems). Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) for interaction with the campus and surrounding communities
Ability to communicate with an ethnically and culturally diverse campus community. Ability to follow all university policies, procedures, and guidelines including but not limited to safety, civility, information security, and non-discrimination policies and procedures. Ability to contribute to a positive university experience for each and every student and assist in achieving the university's commitment to a "vision of excellence."
Education and Experience
Equivalent to a bachelor's degree in a related field and two (2) years of related experience required.
Administrative Analyst/Specialist - Nonexempt
The hiring range for this position is $3,518 to $5,000 per month. The salary range for this classification is $3,518 to $6,791 per month.
Excellent benefits through CalPERS (health, vision, dental), tuition fee waiver, generous vacation and sick leave, and 14 paid holidays each year.
Full-time temporary position ending on 01/02/2025 with no permanent status granted. Temporary assignments may expire prior to the ending date.
Click Apply Now to complete the CSULB Online Employment Application.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily and is required for employment. CSU will make a conditional offer of employment, which may be rescinded if the background check reveals disqualifying information, and/or it is discovered that the candidate knowingly withheld or falsified information. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the continued employment of a current CSU employee who was conditionally offered the position.
California State University Long Beach expects respectful, professional behavior from its employees in all situations. Acts of harassment or abusive conduct are prohibited. Demonstrated appropriate professional behavior, treating others with civility and respect, and refusing to tolerate abusive conduct is expected of all employees.
Equal Employment Statement
California State University Long Beach is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer that is strongly committed to promoting diversity in all areas of the campus community. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, physical or mental disability, gender or sex, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, and veteran or military status.
To view the University's Annual Campus Crime Report go to: http://daf.csulb.edu/offices/ppfm/police/statistics/index.html. Copies of the report are available upon request. To request a copy, contact the University Police Department at [Register to View] .
CSU Vaccination Policy
The CSU requires faculty, staff, and students who are accessing campus facilities to be immunized against COVID-19 or declare a medical or religious exemption from doing so. Any candidates advanced in a currently open search process should be prepared to comply with this requirement as a condition of employment. The system wide policy can be found at https://calstate.policystat.com/policy/9779821/latest/ and questions may be sent to COVID19-Staff-Info@csulb.edu.
Out of State Employment Policy
California State University, Long Beach, as part of the CSU system, is a State of California Employer. As such, the University requires all employees upon date of hire to reside in the State of California.
As of January 1, 2022 the CSU Out-of-State Employment Policy prohibits the hiring of employees to perform CSU-related work outside the state of California.
Application Closes: Oct 30, 2022 (11:55 PM)
To apply, visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/lb/en-us/job/520347/department-analyst
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-f51182e8822b3544bea4062ea406aee9