- The district pays 100% of the cost of medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees and dependents
- $100,000 life insurance policy
- Up to $250 of benefit credits per month to help pay for a variety of voluntary benefit options, such as supplemental life insurance, disability coverage, and health care/dependent care flexible spending account (FSA)
- Sick leave and paid holidays
- State pension system retirement benefits (CalSTRS)
- Free and confidential employee assistance program
- Wellness Program
- Participation in the District’s Early Retirement Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Childcare Facility (Oceanside Campus)
To be eligible for this position, you must meet and provide evidence of the following State and California Board of Registered Nursing minimum qualifications:
1. a master’s degree in nursing (the transcripts you are attaching must show that the degree was awarded); AND
2. a current, active California license as a Registered Nurse; AND
3. at least one (1) year of experience teaching courses related to registered nursing OR have completed a post-baccalaureate course which includes practice in teaching registered nursing; AND
4. at least one (1) year of continuous, full-time experience within the last five (5) years in a direct patient care practice as a registered nurse OR already be approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing as a clinical instructor; AND
5. demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty and staff.
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
First Screening Date: The submission deadline for the first screening of applications is Thursday, September 22, 2022. Applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
MiraCosta College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing an educational environment that affirms and supports diversity in its faculty, staff, and administration, and promoting an environment of inclusion. The college’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is expressed in the policy found at https://www.miracosta.edu/office-of-the-president/board-of-trustees/docs/3400BP-Diversity-Equity-Inclusion.pdf, and in MiraCosta College’s Institutional Values found at https://www.miracosta.edu/office-of-the-president/_docs/mccvalues.pdf.
The college was designated as a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) in 2013. This designation reflects the great responsibility that MiraCosta has to the educational attainment and economic well-being of the surrounding community. We are a veteran and military supportive institution and an Achieving the Dream Leader College. The successful candidate will join a campus that exhibits its dedication to all students and faculty through offering robust, culturally-responsive events, including speaker series dedicated to heritage month events through the Social Justice and Equity Center.
Human Resources Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or [Register to View]
About MiraCosta College
MiraCosta College is one of California's 115 public community colleges. The district operates two campus sites and two centers, and offers a robust online education program. Situated between San Diego and Los Angeles, MiraCosta College benefits from multicultural influences and cultural opportunities. Both students and staff enjoy a friendly atmosphere and the feeling that we are all here to help one another. MiraCosta College is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. For more details, please visit our website at https://www.miracosta.edu/office-of-the-president/board-of-trustees/_docs/3400BP-Diversity-Equity-Inclusion.pdf
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-91ec7347be[Register to View] fba3d9ef1b0a