Ball State University Information Technology is seeking a CRM Developer. In this role you will be responsible for the CRM technical configuration including installing CRM-based components, process development, and working on any development needed to onboard new areas across campus. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with other technical staff and with functional areas across campus. If this sounds interesting to you, please apply.
At Ball State University, Inclusiveness and freedom of expression are a part of our enduring values and inform all of our efforts. We encourage applicants to familiarize themselves with our Inclusive Excellence Plan to learn more about our commitment and to identify how you might contribute to these efforts.
Position Function: Provide technical CRM support, including code-based solutions within the enterprise CRM. Work involves data migrations, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications. This position works closely with the CRM administrator and others in the Information Technology Team to develop CRM solutions that support institutional business requirements. Provide in-depth technical support for all CRM systems for the campus community.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university by date of appointment.
- Or, in lieu of Bachelor’s degree:
- Associate’s degree plus an additional combination of education or experience in IT equivalent to two years.
- High school diploma or GED plus an additional combination of education or experience in IT equivalent to four years.
- At least two years of professional IT experience, including
- Experience as a developer for an enterprise solution
- Demonstrated experience working with third-party vendors making use of vendor product and services technical compatibilities.
- At least two years of enterprise system support
- Experience in communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet with end-users to capture and understand needs and processes to make informed recommendations for process improvement or system solutions.
- Must be willing to assure the continuity of enterprise systems and be available to provide support assistance on a 24 hour-a-day, 365 day-a-year basis.
Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Five years of experience working in an IT environment at a higher educational institution.
- Five years of CRM experience.
- Two years of project management and Ellucian Banner ERP experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrated CRM experience in addition to CRM certifications.
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms, with the ability to build custom apps and deploy 3rd party applications and integrations.
- Proficiency with enterprise CRM frameworks. This includes proficiencies with;
- Integrated Development Environments (IDE)
- Deployment of custom solutions
- Deployment of 3rd party solutions
- Integrating with other campus enterprise solutions.
- Proven adaptability leveraging various development architectures and languages.
- Proficiency in leveraging standard SQL statements and optimization of queries.
Apply online at: https://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/31238 . Include the following documents with your application: resume, and cover letter addressed to search committee chair.
The option to upload transcripts is available. Original, official transcripts showing the highest related degree earner is required at the time of hire (even if obtained at BSU). Degree verification will be conducted.
The salary range for this position is $75,000 – $85,000. Review of applications will begin immediately and will be accepted through 06/15/2022.
Ball State University is located in Muncie, Indiana, on an attractive campus 45 miles northeast of Indianapolis. Approximately 22,000 graduate and undergraduate students enroll in one of eight academic colleges that offer 120 undergraduate programs. We offer more than 140 master’s, doctoral, certificate, and specialist degrees, with many of them ranking among the best in the nation. Ball State aspires to be the model of the most student-centered and community-engaged of the 21st century public research universities, transforming entrepreneurial learners into impactful leaders – committed to improving the quality of life for all.
The Ball State way is rooted in the Beneficence Pledge – a commitment to excellence in teaching and scholarship, honesty and integrity, social responsibility, gratitude and valuing the intrinsic worth of each member of our community. Ball State students, faculty and staff are empowered in a culture that believes in them and demands they believe in themselves. They are partners in an innovative, immersive approach to education. They are supported by living and learning facilities that enable intellectual curiosity. We graduate scholars who are changing the world, and we’ve dedicated our University to do the same.
The university offers an excellent wellness program and extensive benefits offerings to include a generous paid time off package and paid parental leave. For further information regarding benefits please visit: https://cms.bsu.edu/About/AdministrativeOffices/HumanResources/Jobs/Benefits-and-Community/Faculty
Ball State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.