Iowa Wesleyan University is accepting applications for our Assistant/Associate Professor of Agribusiness. This is a full-time, tenure track, 10 month full faculty position with in the Business Department. The ag business major is designed to develop strong student skills in business diagnostics, interpersonal communications, an analytical thinking grounded in a robust understanding of a contemporary agribusiness managerial environment.
- Participate in curriculum development
- Conduct appropriate research or scholarly activity within the discipline of agribusiness
- Provide expertise to help lead the program
- Advising students
- Serving on committees
- Professional development
- Service to area agribusinesses
- Graduate degree in agribusiness, agricultural economics, or a related field that includes at least 18 graduate credits in agribusiness, business, economics, or related area.
- Relevant agribusiness industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of agronomy and / or precision agriculture will be an asset.
- The ability to teach a wide variety of agribusiness, business, and / or other agricultural disciplines.
- Teaching experience at the university level, preferred but not required.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates must upload their letter of interest, resume/CV, transcripts, and contact information for three professional references at https://www.iw.edu/careers.
No phone calls please, candidates will be contacted if search committee is in need of further information. Iowa Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer.