- Provide quality student-centered assistance to prospective, new, and continuing undergraduate students
- Collaborates with students in developing educational plans that are compatible with their goals, interests, and abilities
- Provides accurate information on University, College, and major requirements, policies, and procedures
- Increases student awareness of resources and support services within the university system and serves as a referral agent
- Maintains detailed student files and documentation and completes accurate senior and graduation audits
- Builds collaborative partnerships with program directors and departments
- Participates in new student orientations and other recruitment and retention events as required
High school graduation or the equivalent plus five (5) years progressively responsible experience in a related area. Additional job related education may substitute for required experience on a year for year basis.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency