Woodbury University invites applications for a Activity Director/Computer Science Interdisciplinary Coordinator. With access to the President for adequate authority in implementing the project, the Activity Director/Computer Science Interdisciplinary Coordinator will provide direction and leadership in developing the proposed programs and services. The position ends after funding.
This position qualifies University sponsored employee benefit plans and programs (e.g., group health insurance, life insurance, tax deferred annuity plan, annual vacation, sick, and paid holidays), subject to the eligibility requirements and conditions of each plan and program.
- Supervise day-to-day activity implementation including creation of new programs and support services.
- Assist in the development of the hybrid learning curriculum
- Supervise and evaluate project staff.
- Assist Project Manager in equipment bid/purchase/inventory processes.
- Lead institutional curriculum approval and Western Association of Colleges and Schools and NASAD (industry) accreditation processes for new programs.
- Prepare activity progress reports as detailed to project management.
- Assist staff in collecting data for reporting and evaluation.
- Assist in revising budget and proposals for subsequent years funding, if necessary.
- Assist in evaluating the project.
- Assist in institutionalizing new practices and improvements.
- Minimum Master's degree in education or project related discipline.
- Three years of experience in post-secondary instruction.
- Three years curriculum development experience.
- Experience supporting at-risk, disadvantaged students' success.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Close vision, hearing/listening, and clear speech.
- Manual hand/fingers dexterity.
- Combination of sedentary work, kneeling, stooping, bending, sitting, squatting, standing, etc.
- Works with/around and has verbal and face-to-face contact with others.
APPLICATION: Qualified persons should submit all application materials listed below directly here
- A letter of application outlining experience in teaching, professional pursuits, and creative/research interests.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A teaching statement
- Three professional letters of recommendation
The position will be filled in August, 2021.
Woodbury University is dedicated to celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Woodbury University is an EEO/AA institution committed to multicultural diversity in its peoples and programs. All employment decisions for all job classifications will be made on the basis of such factors as education, character, ability, skill and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political orientation, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information, membership or non-membership in any lawful organization, or any other protected status.