This job is archived
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution (required) or higher in a related field; Doctorate degree from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
- Leadership experience appropriate to a senior leadership role in higher education.
- Great understanding of and commitment to the learning-centered community college.
- Experience in teaching and learning, including direct experience in teaching.
- Experience in financial analysis, budget development and the design and assessment of administrative support systems.
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting and disseminating student engagement, academic and outcome data
- Excellent interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interactions with campus and college learning leaders, staff and students.
- Ability and commitment to work effectively in a diverse community and meet the needs of diverse student populations.
Anticipated Salary: $94,834 - $116,172 per Year
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
- Free medical and dental benefits
- Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida retirement membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more…
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal. As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter, resume or any applicable documents related to this position.
Closing Date: Friday, May 7, 2021
Valencia College is an equal opportunity institution. We provide equal opportunity for employment and educational services to all.