Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) On-Site Access Attendant Short-term Worker
On-Site Access Attendant – Short-term Worker
Disability Resource Center
Palomar Community College (San Marcos Campus)
Hourly pay rate: $16/hour
Hours per week: Position averages 15-20 hours per week (through 06/30/2022)
Work Schedule: Flexible, Monday-Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Monitor access to and manage the number of people in the lobbies of the DSPS Building, ATC, Testing Center, and DR Classroom following Palomar College established procedures to maintain health and safety and mitigate the impact of the pandemic.
• Verify that individuals wishing to enter the DSPS, ATC, NA, and DR buildings have met the District requirements for receiving on-site student services.
• Additional duties include providing DRC-specific information and directing students to appropriate DRC services and processes.
• Previous customer service experience - six months of full-time equivalent related experience and/or specialized knowledge.
• Experience with disabled persons preferred
• Equivalent to the completion of twelfth grade
• Completion of 24 semester units of college-level coursework
To Apply: Visit https://www2.palomar.edu/pages/hr/shorttermemployment/ for more details and required application materials.
Palomar College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
San Diego, California, United States