This job is archived
What We Are Looking For
The Coordinator/Senior Coordinator of Student Involvement – Student Organizations will serve as the primary risk management specialist for the department and for all registered student organizations at Baylor University. They will conduct student organization trainings, manage developmental opportunities related to high risk areas such as alcohol abuse and hazing, and coordinate the review of student organization events.
A Bachelor's degree, one year of relevant work experience, and an active Christian faith are required. A Master's degree and three years of relevant work experience are preferred.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the primary risk management specialist and department liaison for risk management policy and procedures pertaining to student organizations.
- Coordinate review and/or support of student organization events.
- Coordinate student organization trainings including the state-mandated risk management training for student organization leaders and advisors as well as new member education trainings.
- Manage educational opportunities related alcohol/drug abuse, sexual assault, and hazing.
- Coordinate and provide final approval function for t-shirt and product requests.
- Create end-of-semester reports summarizing student organization data
- Oversee the training and development for vulnerable student organizations
- Departmental liaison for organizations connected to Campus Recreation (sport clubs), Spiritual Life (service/ religious), and Multicultural Affairs (representative)
Baylor reserves the right to make the final determination to offer this position at either the Coordinator or Senior Coordinator level.
To apply, please go to Coordinator/Senior Coordinator of Student Involvement.
What You Can Expect
As part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family’s wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and active college campus. To learn more, go to Baylor Benefits & Advantages.
Explore & Engage
Learn more about Baylor and our strategic vision, Illuminate. Also, explore our great hometown of Waco and the many opportunities to engage locally. If you are new to Central Texas, This is Waco!About Baylor
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion as a selection criterion. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled