- Teach freshman and sophomore-level Clarinet courses.
- Qualified applicants must be committed to student learning, integrating technology into the curriculum, and encouraging engaged scholars.
- Maintain accurate student accounting records in compliance with Lee College requirements.
- Submit required student reports to the Admissions & Records Office according to schedule.
- Direct and evaluate the learning experience of the students in accordance with adopted curricula and approved procedures.
- Teach assigned classes in keeping with approved syllabi, outlines, and instructional materials.
- Provide counsel/guidance to students when there is a need.
- Faculty members may be required to teach evening, summer, online, hybrid, dual enrollment, and/or weekend classes.
- Provide at least one scheduled office hour per week for each three-credit course in a regular 16-week semester or two scheduled office hours per week in an 8-week term. Office hours can be in-person, by telephone, or via Blackboard Collaborate. You must be available for a live conversation during scheduled office hours.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
College benefits do not accrue with this part-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
Master’s (or higher) degree in a qualifying field or a Master’s (or higher) degree with eighteen (18) graduate hours in a qualifying field
Experience with using the Blackboard LMS to teach hybrid and online courses
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on page five (5) of the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7143
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency