- Qualified candidates must have a Master’s (or higher) degree or a Master’s (or higher) degree with 18 graduate hours in the teaching field from an accredited college.
- Must be able to travel. This position requires travel to the Huntsville Center, assigned prison units, service area for the college, and out of town to attend training, conferences, etc.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings when required.
- Previous experience working in a higher education setting
- Previous experience working with offenders
Campus/Location: Huntsville Campus - Huntsville, TX
If other, provide location: Must travel to prison units as needed.
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7072
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency