- Direct the operation of the LCEC to provide classes and services to meet the needs of dual-credit and degree/certificate-seeking students in the region.
- Coordinate with administrators on the Baytown campus to provide classroom instruction and student services including recruiting, admissions, testing, financial aid, registration, advocacy and resources, transfer services, job placement, etc
- Provide supervision for Lee College faculty and staff working at the LCEC and in the five constituent ISDs in collaboration with relevant supervisors on the Baytown campus
- Maintain open lines of communication with staff and administrators at the five constituent ISDs to ensure coordination of operations and collaboration on the educational development of students.
- Organize LCEC-ISD monthly meetings. Develop monthly agenda in coordination with Dual Enrollment Team and School & College Partnerships Director. Disseminate agenda, support documents, and follow-up notes for monthly meetings to ISD and Lee College partners.
- Lead the development and maintenance of partnerships with local business, industry, and community organizations to identify training needs and other opportunities to benefit students at the LCEC.
- Collaborate with Outreach Team to plan and implement activities for community engagement with Lee College.
- Develop and maintain a room schedule for classes as well as community use.
- Monitor the maintenance of the physical facility and work with maintenance and custodial staff to address concerns and resolve issues.
- Implement and communicate safety practices to ensure all work areas are safe.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Public Affairs to develop and produce media to promote and support LCEC courses and services, and provide editorial leadership to ensure content is consistent with Lee College branding standards.
- Resolve and refer center-related concerns/complaints to the appropriate offices.
- Approve, process, and coordinate requests for use of LCEC facilities for campus events by internal and external groups.
- Develop and monitor the LCEC budget; approve expenditures and prepare reports; oversee LCEC business and financial transactions and reporting in accordance with college policies and procedures.
- Attend professional development opportunities when appropriate. Stay abreast of industry changes and innovation.
- Serve on campus committees as appropriate.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree
- At least four (4) years of related supervisory experience
- Ability to successfully plan, schedule, and coordinate multiple activities with attention to detail
- Effective communication skills; both oral and written
- Effective leadership and public relations skills
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with internal and external entities
- Demonstrate skill in a variety of spreadsheet, word-processing, database, and email software
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends when needed
- Master’s (or higher) degree in educational leadership, management, or administration
- Supervisory experience in higher education
- Experience teaching at the college level
- Experience with dual-credit programs
- experience with college recruiting, admissions, and registration
Campus/Location: Liberty Center - Liberty, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6974
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency