- Assist with promoting the growth, development, marketing, and administration of the dual credit program, including the development and dissemination of guidelines for instructors, schools, students, and parents.
- Assist with maintaining the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that reflects the dynamic nature of the dual credit partnerships.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and interpretation of federal, state, and institutional policies and procedures.
- Assist with ensuring enrollment activities are efficient and effective.
- Assist with establishing dual credit goals and assessments that will guide and inform the program.
- Assist with personnel management activities of assigned staff; including the hiring of team members, orientation, performance evaluations, coaching, and professional development.
- Facilitate a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
- Assist the Director in a variety of tasks including presentations to Lee College, high school personnel, and community organizations.
- Supervise all administrative data entry into the PeopleSoft system and all record-keeping of course offerings, and rosters.
- Prepare and submit required reports as requested by the Director.
- Cooperatively work with college advisors, counselors, and staff to remain current in program changes.
- Serve as the contact to public, private, and home-schooled settings.
- Handle phone calls and emails from counselors, parents, students, and other interested parties regarding the Dual Credit program.
- Make onsite visits to service area high schools to facilitate communication and provide support.
- Assist with the creation and oversee the maintenance of dual credit handbook(s) as a resource to high school counselors, instructors, parents, and students.
- Participate in Dual Credit faculty development.
- Travel to in-district and service area sites is expected regularly
- Assist dual credit advisors in the admissions, testing, and registration processes, as needed.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain dual credit web pages on the Lee College Website.
- Generate reports for the dual credit program from data in PeopleSoft.
- All registration times are considered peak times requiring extra duties, times, and days.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree
- Two (2) years of related work experience
- Excellent computer skills with the Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Word and Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain reports about dual credit programs and furnish data, as requested
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to establish rapport and work collaboratively with faculty, administrators, and other staff members in both college and high school settings
- Must be able to travel – Assignment will include in-district high schools, as well as service area high schools in East Harris, Liberty, Chambers Counties, and other locations with signed MOUs
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends when needed
- Understand Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board rules regarding dual enrollment programs
- Ability to work well with individuals from diverse backgrounds
If other, provide location: GCCISD, East Harris, Liberty, Chambers, etc.
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6963
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency