- Assist and advise students with information about Workforce & Community Development classes/programs, verify prerequisites for program admission/requirements, take registration information (e.g., by phone, fax, and in person), create student IDs in PeopleSoft/Student Manager, enter registrations in Student Manager, take payment for registrations, and post payments in the student record.
- Monitor class enrollments and cancel classes as needed.
- Prepare payments plans.
- Notify students and instructors of canceled classes, drop/transfer students, and initiate student refunds.
- Prepare instructor packets (e.g., create and print attendance/grade rosters, certificate for each student, etc.).
- Answer multi-line phone.
- Balance cash drawer and deposit daily.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with promotion of Workforce & Community Development classes/programs.
- Assist with summer camps for kids and teens.
- Train student workers.
- Assist with online chat.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of the internet, data entry, and MS Office Software
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Occasional travel in the service area
- Drive a college van to transport students to/from activities occasionally
- Must be flexible with work schedule – able to work until 7:00 pm (Monday through Thursday) on a rotating basis
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Previous customer service experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience working in higher education
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6934
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency