- Ability to develop, interpret and apply academic and administrative policy, procedures and rules.
- Thorough knowledge of student information systems and processes especially the student records and advising functionality in both PeopleSoft and e-advising systems such as EAB.
- Ability to perform complex data analysis based on graduation, registration and enrollment trends.
- Ability to manage and lead staff to complete complex projects using knowledge of student system technology, project management methodology and tools, strategic planning, and workload management.
- Ability to develop project management plans and direct multiple simultaneous projects of a diverse nature.
- Ability to negotiate and broker effectively with peers, faculty, students and subordinates.
- Ability to partner and collaborate with ethnically and culturally diverse communities.
- Ability to effectively manage a large team including the training, motivation and retention of talented staff.
- Understanding and experience or education in the use of technology in the accomplishment of project objectives
- Bachelor degree required. Master degree with preparation in relevant areas preferred. Experienced institutional policy, philosophy, and procedural leader with a minimum of 5 years equivalent related experience. Experience creating and implementing student-centered systems to meet student and institutional needs.
Enrollment Services – Student Records
Annual salary of $115,000 to $145,000 per year depending on experience.
This is a management level position with an attractive benefits package, which includes a vacation accrual rate of 16 hours per month, and excellent choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, life insurance, educational fee waiver, and retirement benefits.
Go to https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/lb/en-us/job/499848/university-registrar and click Apply Now to complete the CSULB Online Employment Application.
The person holding this position is considered a 'mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 Revised July 21, 2017 as a condition of employment.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily and is required for employment. CSU will make a conditional offer of employment, which may be rescinded if the background check reveals disqualifying information, and/or it is discovered that the candidate knowingly withheld or falsified information. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the continued employment of a current CSU employee who was conditionally offered the position.
Due to the nature of this position, current CSULB employees are subject to a criminal record check unless they have successfully completed a criminal background check through CSULB within the past 12 months.
California State University Long Beach expects respectful, professional behavior from its employees in all situations. Acts of harassment or abusive conduct are prohibited. Demonstrated appropriate professional behavior, treating others with civility and respect, and refusing to tolerate abusive conduct is expected of all employees.
Equal Employment Statement
CSULB is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, age, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other veteran's status.
CSULB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To view the University's Annual Campus Crime Report go to: http://daf.csulb.edu/offices/ppfm/police/statistics/index.html. Copies of the report are available upon request. To request a copy, contact the University Police Department at [Register to View] .
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency