COVID-19 Campus Monitors (Multiple Positions Available)
Location: All campuses (San Marcos, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo and Fallbrook)
Hours per week: Part-time or full-time
Duration of assignment: Temporary, six-month assignment (could be longer depending on COVID rates). Anticipated duration of position is hire date through May 30, 2022.
Work schedule: Flexible; hours to be scheduled between Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Hourly Rate: $16.00/hour
Job duties: Under the direction of the appropriate supervisor, monitors entry points of campus and student service buildings to ensure visitors, employees, and students are compliant with COVID-19 protocols required to be on campus or education center. This work requires checking cell phones or other electronic devices to verify compliance, as indicated by a "cleared pass" on the Cleared4 platform.
• Assisting employees, students, and visitors with the Cleared4 platform.
• Monitors and informs employees, students and community members about the requirement to submit a daily online wellness check via Cleared4, the College's COVID-19 health and safety platform, before entering campus.
• Informs all visitors, employees, and students about general COVID-19 protocols such as the requirement to wear a face covering on campus.
• Provides guidance to visitors, employees, and students that need assistance with the Cleared4 application.
• Monitors and ensures that all visitors, employees, and students not possession of a CLeared4 pass do not gain entry onto campus until A Cleared4 pass can be obtained.
• Travels between the main campus and education centers, if necessary, to assist with monitoring at different locations.
• Checking vaccine cards.
• Other reasonable duties as necessary or assigned.
• Ability to work patiently with the public in a friendly and patient manner
• Ability to communicate directions clearly and concisely
• Ability to conduct monitoring
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bilingual English/Spanish speaking skills
• Experience working in a school environment with diverse populations
• Customer service experience
Contact information: Michelle LaVigueur, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent/President, at email@example.com.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency