The Medical College of Wisconsin brings a synergy between the best medical education, research and patient care. Tomorrow’s discoveries happen right here alongside the very people who bring those lessons to our students. Every bit of knowledge, and every advancement, provides our students with an unprecedented, collaborative learning environment, and helps improve the vitality and care of our communities.
In the role of Education Program Coordinator I working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our Education Program Coordinator I position under close supervision, coordinates department educational program(s) by scheduling events, assembling enrollment and education information, and following compliance guidelines. Supports education objectives by tracking and communicating information related to education programs. This role also involves assisting in the development of education materials per institution requirements.
• Coordinate, organize, and implement institutional and program activities (e.g., educational events, training, scheduling).
• Maintain working understanding of accreditation, board, and institutional requirements. Coordinate and monitor activities related to these requirements to ensure full compliance.
• Support the designated institutional officials including the Program Manager, Department Chairs, or other leaders on issues related to the requirements of accreditation agencies, national boards, or affiliates.
• Maintain Excel database(s) to track, schedule, and record activities related to the institution, program(s), and learners.
• Develop social media posts pertaining to faculty accomplishments and department events on FB, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Coordinate department newsletter and annual report, tracking requests and submissions. Follow up with faculty regarding topics and other departmental data.
• Provide information, administrative support, and problem solving for leaders, faculty, and staff.
• Coordinate recruitment of preceptors, instructors, and speakers.
• Create brochures, flyers, handbooks, and other educational materials.
• Coordinate assessment and evaluation activities.
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Clerical procedures, customer service standards, collaboration, and information management.
- Organization, time management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with MS Publisher and Canva is helpful but not required
Appropriate experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis for education.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
- Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vison, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on things as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.