- Prepare bulk mailings in accordance with USPS regulations.
- Update directory information, departmental mail accounts, and employee mailbox information.
- Inform employees about postal regulatory updates and changes.
- Assist employees with outgoing mail and packaging processes.
- Prepare and submit monthly status reports for each department.
- Stamp date to all incoming mail.
Additional duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lift heavy items as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Six (6) months of related work experience in customer service
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Close Date: 11/1/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7110
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency