- Communicate via email, phone, and/or in-person with nurse educators and/or placement coordinators in hospitals and clinics to develop clinical placements.
- Coordinate with nursing faculty and/or director to determine the numbers of student placements needed at each semester, level, and type of experience needed (e.g., Pediatrics, Med-Surg, etc.).
- Identify facility requirements at each clinical placement location, such as orientation and required training, and communicate these clinical entry requirements to instructors and student groups in a timely manner. Keep a record of these requirements and update them as the facility changes its expectations.
- Utilize the CCPS and Clinical Exchange programs to put in clinical requests for groups of students to meet facility deadlines.
- Confirm placements with nurse educators and/or placement coordinators in hospitals and clinics by timely follow-up communications.
- Communicate confirmed or changed clinical placements with nursing faculty, director, and students as needed.
- Ensure the clinical affiliation agreements are current.
- Develop affiliations with new clinical partners to allow increased student learning opportunities.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include:
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare-related field or Marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of healthcare programs, basic hospital organization, and hospital/clinic systems
- Excellent public relations skills
- Able to keep updated student and faculty health records
- Able to take initiative to solve or improve problems and situations proactively
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Previous clinical coordination experience preferred
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Close Date: 10/14/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references of the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7098
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency