- Develop, implement, and monitor new programs based on community and business needs and input; in accordance with college policies, procedures, and goals; and when appropriate, in alignment with professional continuing education requirements
- Coordinate schedule creation and course delivery activities in accordance with program needs and in compliance with established policies and procedures
- Plan and execute monthly day trips and senior adult programming. Escort outings and activities as appropriate
- Plan and execute programming related to online, 3rd party vendor-delivered training.
- Develop, implement, and monitor new programs based on community and business needs and input
- Recruit, screen, hire, supervise, and evaluate instructors
- Develop and track course/program budgets; ensure expenditures are in compliance with the Center's policies and ensure activities conducted remain within the approved operating budget
- Collaborate with other administrators to prepare courses/programs delivery.
- Resolve student and faculty issues
- Maintain CEU course and instructor files as required by THECB, SACS, and applicable credentialing agencies
- Promote courses and programs to increase enrollment and community awareness in accordance with Lee College's and the Center's marketing plan.
- Maintain contracts with third-party providers and testing associations
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry professionals, community leaders, and other relevant stakeholders
- Manage and analyze customer relations data to track program status and produce sales management reports
- Assist with the development and implementation of department procedures, goals, strategic planning, and marketing initiatives
- Liaison with contractors/3rd party vendors to coordinate operation and execution of Senior Adult Travel programming
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate special events/workshops
- Represent the Center at college and community events
- Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree or a combination of education and experience in lieu of
- Two (2) years of experience in the development and marketing of Community Education instructional programs, courses related to professional licensure requirements, or similar instructional programs
- Experience in supervision or leading teams
- Experience with business development activities, activities direction, or event creating/management
- Able to effectively engage inside and outside sales methods, including prospecting, developing and delivering public presentations, and negotiating performance terms and deliverables
- Knowledge of communities Lee College serves
- Detail oriented with strong ability to multitask and meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with project coordination and/or scheduling
- Manage, organize, and communicate information of varying technical complexity
- Able to work individually with limited supervision and collaboratively with diverse populations/groups/teams . Demonstrated ability to manage, organize and communicate information of varying technical complexity . Knowledge of college systems and operations
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated knowledge of business management basics
- Exceptional computer skills, to include experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to efficiently navigate and effectively use the internet for research and other forms of communication . Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, and enjoy working with a variety of people
- Act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Regular travel throughout the Lee College service area and Greater Houston Region
- Potential travel one (1) to two (2) weeks at a time multiple times a year
- Must be available to work some evenings and weekends as required
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Experience with developing and/or delivering career, personal enrichment, senior adult courses, recreation and fitness, online learning, and computer technology instructional programming in a public or private setting.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the development and marketing of Community Education instructional programs and courses related to professional licensure requirements.
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7039
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency