- Perform specialized administrative support work related to planning, organizing, and coordinating Recruitment and Outreach activities.
- Maintain department budget and records, create purchase orders, and budget reports for Recruitment and Outreach.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the Recruitment and Outreach staff.
- Generate reports in PeopleSoft as requested or needed.
- Manage PeopleSoft Check-In and Microsoft Outlook to schedule appointments, meetings, etc. for the department
- Maintain inventory of all office supplies and equipment.
- Process supply orders
- Maintain inventory of forms needed.
- Process Print Shop orders as requested or needed.
- Answer multi-line telephone to provide service and information to students and college staff.
- Greet and guide all students and other visitors to the Recruitment and Outreach office.
- Provide clerical support for the office staff and administrators.
- Establish and maintain multiple databases (Excel and/or Access).
- Assist with Recruitment and Outreach activities as requested or needed.
- Schedule campus tours as needed.
- Provide relevant program information (classes, registration, grant, and scholarship opportunities, etc.) to prospective students.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with recruitment call campaigns.
- Troubleshoot new office technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- One (1) year of related work experience
- Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work collaboratively with faculty, administrators, and other staff members
- Able to make balanced judgments and decisions
- Able to work well with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Able to lift twenty (20) pounds of materials
- Able to sit for a long periods of time
- Must be able to cope with stressful situations calmly and professionally
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Bilingual – able to read, write, and speak both English and Spanish
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7044
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency